Sunday, November 26, 2006

So, I went to my reunion last night. I had a blast. I just counted up the number of people that attended, from the memory book and only 68 out of almost 400 showed up. But, it seems like I wasn't missing too many people, so I think all the cool kids came, LOL.

AND Holy Shit.......the Tennessee Titans just staged this freakin' win......I'm dying!!! Ugh.........

Anyway.......

It's so hard sometimes when you run into people from the past. You are automatically transferred back in time and you wonder........and then dumb boys say things to you, that you would have liked to hear, 20 years ago.......when we were young and dumb, LOL.

But, all in all, it was very enjoyable to connect to people I've known since elementary school. I'd say that we had a damn good turnout. I think I'm gonna recount out of the 68, how many were from that elem. school.

Okay, so only 7, but it seemed like more, LOL.

My husband has already told me to shush numerous times and that "all that was 20 years ago, Donna", but it's fun to rehash and remember things this morning. I took out old photo albums and yearbooks that I should have done before I went so that I could remember more.

Oh gosh, now the Bears game...they're falling prey to the same crap that just went on in the Giants game..yeesh.

So, that is where I am today. Remembering how fun it was from 1975-1986 and that I did make an impression on several people and they were all happy to see me last night. I am important, and damn hot, as I was told, LOL.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the reunion!

And I think you're important and damn hot too. ;)

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home