Friday, September 08, 2006

Sheesh......I really had all intentions of blogging daily, but you see, school started and I'm going crazy already, LOL.

I like straightening the house and cleaning in the morning, so the house stays nice for a couple of hours at least.

Then, before you know it, they're all home and I've had nine million pieces of paper to sign and return.

Today, I took two girlfriends out on the lake. What a BEAUTIFUL day and I've refreshed my color for my sister's wedding next week.

Now, I think my husband is getting serious about buying a new home, so I think next week I'm going to purge, beyond belief, so that if he is REALLY serious (which I think he is or else he wouldn't have mentioned it) it will be easy to show this house. There is a really nice 5 bedroom, 2 and (2)1/2 baths and almost an acre of a lot in the next neighborhood.

Once he mentions something, anything, he has a bug up his ass and he tasks the task to completion before you can blink an eye.....so, we'll see........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home