Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's official......my middle-schooler wants NOTHING to do with me when we are at his school activities :-(

He had orientation today at 9:30 and I was walking him in, because we need to buy a school lock. Well, I shouldn't say I was walking him in. I was going in and he was going in. He walked briskly to the main entrance, and everyone else was going in the side entrance. I felt that if I called his name for him, or chased after him, he'd snub me all the more.....

I'm sure he ended up where he was supposed to be, but I was with all his friends.....and their moms.

I'm sure he's nervous and anxious, but still..he's not the only one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the teenage years, Donna! LOL! Connor is the same way...

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jeremy has been doing that to me for a while! LOL!

He only "sees" me when he needs money!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home