Monday, August 28, 2006

Ugh.....I HATE 5pm practices. We like to eat at 5/5:30. I HAD been dropping off a kid at practice, coming home, eating, and then going back to pick up the kid, serving them when they got home.

Tonight, I decided to stay at the field and not fly through town twice. I sat and read in the car for a peaceful hour. I came home and made a simple breaded chicken cutlet, Lipton noodles and sauce and veggies. It took a good 1/2 hour to cook and we ate close to 7:30. That's TOO LATE. Looks I'll rethink my options on 5pm practices in the future.

Actually, I think once school starts we are only going to practice on Thursday. Johnny from 5-6:30, Tom 6:30-8 at the same field, and get Steph to dance by 7pm closeby, so I think we'll definitely be employing the crockpot!

I'd STILL like to try and do a weekly meal plan, but somehow, I never get that far after I plan my grocery list, LOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're blogging again. :) Your dinner sounds delicious.

(BTW - for some reason, only part of your page will load for me. I can see this entry and a small part of the previous one, but then it won't let me scroll down any further.)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I know :-(

I have to hit that little double square in the corner and shrink the page down, myself and scroll to see all the entries.....

I'm working on it, but it's not a priority, LOL

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home