Monday, October 10, 2005

Ugh...if I could live through yesterday's stress, I should be good for the rest of my life. LOL

My son's baseball game ended in a tie, called for darkness after TEN INNINGS!!! They normally play 6. We were up 2-1, and for some STUPID reason our coach called for an intentional walk...and wouldn't you know we'd walk in the tieing run in the bottom of the 6th!! Sometimes he calls these plays thinking the kids are some superstars, not a bunch of good 11 yr. old players. Anyway.... We had NO offense yesterday, and we were able to hang in the game due to our fielding....as usual.

So, then of course, we come home to watch the Yankees....whew.....good thing there was no school this morning...

Sorry to Ann and Jeanne...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tonights game should be a good one! I am actually relieved that I don't have to spend any nights up late chewing my nails to the quick!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think tie games should be outlawed! Softball season has been over here for a while, now it is the marching band. I go to the football games to see the 1/2 time show HEHE OH and can't forget those all day compitions.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home