Friday, November 19, 2004

Grabbed from Shawn, who got it from Laura....... Joyful comes before Lala in my list, LOL

Type each letter of the alphabet into your address bar and post the first URL in your auto complete.

A= Screensavers
B= Ballsies, ROFLMAO
C= III - Interactive Lots of pop ups.......grrr
D= Daily Record
E= EBay
F= Fat Wallet
G= PC Game Cheats
H= Highbeam Research
I= Xanga pics
J= Amy's Ramblings
K= KB Toys Surprise of the Day
L= Lance Armstrong Foundation Store
M= Morris County Youth Soccer Assoc
N= Average Joe: Hawaii Don't know the last time I visited THAT, LOL. Even the link is dead
O= An auction I was watching
P= Uploading picture page from eBay
Q= nada
R= Yahoo radio
S= John's teacher's Schoolnotes page......not gonna link it
T= My comment system
U= Unionwear ??
V= Windows Update
W= Worldcrossing
X= Kim's blog
Y= Yahoogroups
Z= Nada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home