Friday, September 09, 2005

So........since it's almost been a year without a worthwhile post from me, how 'bout I update those of you that I don't "see" on a regular basis.

Johnny is now in 6th grade, Steph is in 5th and Tommy is in 2nd, and I sit here all day as a lady of leisure, LOL.




Yikes, that picture looks fine on photobucket.....not sure what happens to the quality when I post it here.

John decided to quit travel soccer and now plays travel baseball.....same time requirement, not a big deal. Steph gave up soccer to play the flute, and Tom is playing soccer. Of course, the year that all 3 kids would play at the same facility, I only have one playing, LOL.

Other than that, I really sit at home and do whatever I damn well please.....

We went to Denver and Las Vegas this summer for my brother's wedding and vacation. Great time, but I like NJ just fine!

I think this qualifies as a quality post......hope it's not a year before I post again, LOL.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY how they have grown! I get 3 days a week to my leisure and love every minute of it:) Both of mine play softball. J is now in he marching band and K wants to play soccer, basketball, and vollyball but she is still too young to sign up for most:(

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at them!!! I was wondering if you had given up the blogging again. Kim just started 7th grade and Z is now in Kindergarten and it is all day!!!! I don't know what to do with myself yet!

9:32 AM  
Blogger mi said...

Hi... I just came to browse and see who had the web address that I wanted for my blog... :)

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home