Sunday, December 12, 2004



Here ya go Whitney.....

The ornament exchange was fun......there are always some really cool, different, exotic ornaments there. There were probably two duds, and my friend probably ended up with one of them. It was a lenox tree that lights up with batteries, but it was so boring that it really wasn't a great one to get, at all.

I received 5 sparkly snowman in this really cool box..... They're made of metal and I really should take a pic of them in the box.

All of the food was quite enjoyable too!

I've had this HORRIBLE sore throat that always gets better mid-day, but damn, when I'm sleeping and when I wake up......UGH...... It felt like my english muffin this morning was glass!

Watching the Survivor finale now.....hope it's a and not b.......we shall see shortly......they're voting now.

I'm getting nervous that it's gonna snow for John's work party......we're taking a boat around Manhattan, and I really don't want to be doing all this in yucky weather.....but we all know that the weather guys can't really predict what's gonna happen in a week, correctly, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home