Thursday, October 20, 2005

So.....what's going on? Not much really. Outdoor sports "should" be winding down..but never fear, travel basketball is here.

The kids have been doing REALLY well in school, and there hasn't been too much drama when they are home.

I've been doing good in Weight Watchers. I lost 7 pounds in the first two weeks, and this week I've held steady "due to hormonal reasons" LOL. I would like to see how this time really affects my monthly weight gain and subsequent loss. I GOTTA exercise though and tone this body up, or it's not gonna look right (to me).

I HAVE to change the kid's wardrobes out. I really don't think "shorts weather" is coming back and it will give me a little more space.

We're getting ready to paint the whole inside of the house.....need to go find paint colors.......and/or dig out that design CD I used to have years ago and see if I can virtual design my innards.

Survivor started.......gtg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weightloss! Sounds like you are off to a great start!! I know what you mean about the hormonal things. I have found that I don't gain as much then now that I am avoiding the bad stuff... helps with the who thing actually. Are you still dancing?

Have fun making your house pretty! I wish I had walls to paint... damned old house

8:54 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Jeanne.....nope not dancing or doing any kind of exercise.....I should work on that.....and drinking more than 16 oz of water a day, LOL

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been doing tons of water too, but it has me dancing!! The Pee-pee dance that is LOL Is that TMI?? Heh!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH 7 is a good start. I need to do more of the water thing. Exercise is pretty easy with 2 beagles HEHE

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home