Sunday, August 27, 2006

Talk City: Chat Games: Ridiculist

Hehe......I was cleaning out my bookmarks tonight, and I came across one that led me RIGHT back to my WebTV days!! LOL

I used to have a homepage on talkcity.com, and that was what the bookmark was for, but then I wondered if talkcity was even still around. I used to belong to an alt.tv.daysofourlives newsgroups, that is still going strong, with the same people causing trouble. John and I also used to play these games, a LOT!!

That Days of Our Lives forum led me to form a group called Mommieslove with a few other gals....we did graphic sets and had our own webpages.......

From there I graduated to Mom's Life message boards, and that splintered off to a handful over the years as well. It's amazing how large your internet world gets, but as I stated in the beginning of this post.....it's all thanks to Talk City, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home