Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Entertainment Weekly's EW.com | Feature: This week in 1978: Rating the top 10 singles

Wow, what a flashback!! I was going into 5th grade and I can vividly remember Rose, Darlene, Liz, Nancy and I at the local field singing the Grease soundtrack on the bleachers, LOL. Those were the times that we could be blocks or miles away from home, with our friends, and we didn't have to be scared/aware/watched.

I don't remember listening to the Stones though, at that time. All the other songs I can remember being played on the local AM radio when I would be listening for their daily trivia questions. I used to win as much as possible. I never let them know I had the same book as they were asking the questions from, LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger WhitneykSN said...

HA!! I remember listening, and oh yeah, singing WAY out loud to the Grease soundtrack. Is it okay to admit I still would if I heard it??? LOL

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home