Friday, September 01, 2006

Phew.......did we visit NC at the right time. The storm made landfall, in Long Beach, which was THE EXACT AREA where we spent our vacation this year!

I remember a storm siren going off when we were in McDonald's one day, and we were all clueless as to what it was, and the locals were not in a panic, so I can imagine what that area was like when a storm actually came through. That other storm basically hit Wilmington, and tore part of a roof off a building, which we saw laying on the ground the next day at the Cotton Exchange, but we did not get hit an hour south of there.

That reminds me that I never shared pictures that I took of One Tree Hill taping and Chad Michael Murray and Bethany Joy Lenz. I also have a movie of them during taping, but since I wasn't supposed to be taking it, I'm afraid to share it, LOL. I didn't know though.....and after the crew member was motioning "no cameras" I put it away. You were only allowed to do pictures when they weren't shooting. I guess it probably could mess up the lighting if your flash went off.

Let's see if this works

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home