Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday Madness

1. Which holidays (if any) do you consider more as a day off from work, than anything else? President's Day, 4th of July, Labor Day
2. Which 3 holidays are most celebrated in your family? Christmas, Easter, birthdays
3. Do you have an organized filing system at home? yes
4. Do you clip coupons for groceries? If so, do you remember to use them? If not, why? yes and yes. I usually only buy what is on sale, unless I really, really need it.
5. How many magazines do you subscribe to? 0
6. Do you play any computer games on a regular basis? If so, which is your favorite, and why? No
7. Have you watched any movies worth recommending, lately? Nope....last one I saw was Talledega Nights and I wasn't impressed, or maybe I was embarrassed that we had taken 6 kids, ages 5,8,9,10,11 and 12, to the movie. Especially funny is when the term "professor dickweed" was used and the 5yr old turned to my 8yr old and said "great movie for kids, isn't it, Tom?" LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home