Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So, my sister's wedding is Saturday. I'm still trying to comprehend how we're all gonna get through this, without my dad.

In happier news, we looked at that 5 bedroom house. MAN, that thing has a TON of room!!!!! Unfortunately, it looks like it needs a new roof and there is water damage in one of the bedrooms. The owners didn't even know about it. They never really go into the three bedrooms on the 2nd floor. The cedar shakes on the outside need to be replaced in spots too. Other than that, I can't really see ANY downfall to the house, other than I gotta get my ass in gear and get this place so we can show it. It didn't even look like anyone lived in that house. I am wondering how the hell I'm gonna achieve that look with 3 kids and all of our in and outness every night.

Everyone is still excited and loving school. Today was the first day that John and I were sluggish at 6am, but by 6:20, we were accepting life, LOL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The house sounds fantastic! Best of luck on that!

And (((Hugs))) - I firmly believe that your Dad will be at the wedding, in all of you hearts.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home