Thursday, September 21, 2006

So, it appears I'm already starting to lose my "oomph" for wanting to blog. I just hate coming here to get my list of reads and not seeing any new material, BUT I am just crazy busy most days and don't have time to make my mundane life interesting.

I'm also getting annoyed with going through my list of reads and reading the same posts at every site. Yeah for the payperposters making money, but how many times do I have to scroll past Estelle..... So, yah, I'm just getting bored with the whole blog thing now too.

So, that's my deal.

And, I have another issue on my mind, but really, I'm not even gonna go there.... I'll just roll my eyes for now and move on.

In other news, the wedding last week was wonderful. Seeing my brother and his wife is always enjoyable. I'm glad they come East as often as they do. I'm sure once they have kids that will stop, but then maybe I can get out there with a better excuse.

I hope my sister is enjoying Australia... I wonder if she's gotten caught up in any of the Irwin hoopla.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the wedding was nice. I was wondering how it went!

And I hear ya on the pay per post thing. I'm all for people making money, but I read blogs to keep up with people that I dig, not to read through a whole bunch of advertisements. I still read, I just skip over the ad posts for the most part.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home