Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ack......Amy linked me, and I haven't posted on here in almost 2 months!! I use my blog to follow links to others and just have been so lazy with my own posting.

We're in the midst of buying/closing on a new house with a bigger yard, and bigger bedrooms, and so, so, much more!!! After I host 25 people here for Thanksgiving, I'll get to my own packing, since we are hoping to close mid-December. Unfortunately, when they pulled the oil tank out at the new house, they found a pin hole leak, so that could delay us from getting insurance on our new place for almost 6 months. That would NOT be good for either the current owners or us. So....hoping for a swift resolution for this matter.

Oh well.....I started the new James Patterson book Cross and I really want to sit and read by the fire..so take care!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with all the selling and the buying and the moving!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Best of luck with the new house. Hope you all had an excellent Thanksgiving. :)

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting, Donna! I hope it all turns out okay!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home