Thursday, September 18, 2003

These questions coming from Whitney

1) You are a college professor who turned your love of something into teaching others about it. What course do you teach?
Jazz and Broadway dancing, of course :-)

2) What course did you absolutely hate in high school and why?
ENGLISH......I enjoy reading stories, I just could never figure out the hidden meanings of things, symbols, characters, story lines, etc.....

3) If parents were required to pick a career for each of their children, what would you pick for yours?
John...MLB player, Stephanie...singer/entertainer, Tommy...pediatric opthamologist (he has said he wants to help other kids out who need glasses, just like him...)

4) What is your decorating style like, and does it change at all?
Country, Contemporary, Casual I have no decorating sense whatsoever, and until the children are out of the house, or that I can afford to have a decorator come in, it will be the same style ;-)

5) What is the one item in your closet you should have thrown out years ago, but can't bear to part with?
I still have cotton oversized tshirt/legging outfits from the late 80's.....the ones decorated with either glitter or large jewels. I just haven't cleaned my closet in a long time......it's not like I'm still wearing these ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home