Monday, September 01, 2003

I really want to blog on a more regular basis, but this weekend was relaxing and boring, LOL. Nothing to talk about.....movies watched, video games played, naps taken, books read.....that's about it, :-)

I am on my 8th James Patterson book, and I see he has a new one coming out in November.....The Big Bad Wolf

When the Wind Blows, 1998
Four Blind Mice, 2002
The Jester (with Andrew Gross), 2003
The Thomas Berryman Number, 1976 (couldn't finish)
The Beach House (with Peter De Jonge), 2002
Season of the Machete, 1977
The Lake House, 2003 (Sequel to When the Wind Blows)
See How They Run, 1997 (Orig. The Jericho Commandment 1979) (reading now)

After reading Four Blind Mice, I realized that I really liked his style, short chapters, etc...so I wanted to read him "in order", but I had already put The Jester on a waiting list. I tried his first novel, but just couldn't get into it..... All the other books have been finished in about a week or less, and I am loving them.

Next book will be Black Market, 1986




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home