Sunday, August 31, 2003

So, we had a big cry fest here last night as we talked to all of our children about growing up. We want them to be the best they can be......be liked by everyone.....be leaders.... and still be our little snuggly babies. Sometimes life is hard :-)

I am so excited for them all, for the new school year ahead. They mature so much from September - June.

I got a lot of stuff straightened out around here yesterday. I have been learning to throw SOME things away, LOL.

Today seems to be a beautiful day, so we'll be hitting some kind of street fair......either in my hometown, or in NY (10 min. from here).

I think we also might be closing the pool :-( It's hovering about 70 degrees and the lack of heat is pretty much keeping the kids from wanting to go in.......another summer comes to a close :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home