Wednesday, September 03, 2003

So "THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" is over......they all had a wonderful day. I had my first PTA exec. board meeting this morning. Seems like we never left.

I caught Steffi's class in the library, walked past Johnny and Tommy's rooms and peeked in there, and caught Johnny's class in the cafeteria.

As excited as I was to see them go this morning, I was just as excited to have them come home.

First day of school is so wonderful. No one gets in trouble, every thing is happy-happy, not a lot of work going on, LOL.

John had to rewrite a poem in script today.......it had about 9 lines and I think he complained for the whole hour and a half it took for him to complete this. I told him next year he has to write for 10 minutes each day, so he doesn't forget what it is like to do work, LOL. I also told him to loosen up on the pencil. I'm surprised he doesn't break that thing in half after two loop-de-loops.

I finally got to the grocery store to stock up on the school foods I need......Nabisco single-serve on sale......deli line was short, Capri-Sun on sale.....etc......

The kids looked so dapper today.....well John and Steffi did. Tommy looked cute, but was wearing a t-shirt from Hershey and jeans. John (dad) was upset that I let Tommy wear a tshirt on the 1st day of school, but this kid was DYING to wear his souvenir shirt, and although I tried to convince him it was a good 2nd day shirt, it wasn't worth the fight, IMO. I was in the school today......believe me...even when my kids wear their "worst", they look a lot better than some of the other kids....

Well, I got a call to come help out in the CCD office for tomorrow, so I guess I should get all my things in order tonight...waking up at 7am is killing me, LOL

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home