Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I'm playing 5 Questions with the questions coming from Amy. Here are the questions she's asking Leslie, Whitney, Laura, Cindy and me :-)

1. Name a defining moment of your life and why/how it defines you.

I guess one of the major defining moments in my life is when I met my husband. I was in a downward spiral in my personal love life and while I was enjoying myself and life in general and being at college, I was really hurting myself. Once I met John, I stopped a lot of bad behaviors and got out of the rut of hanging out with the local boys who were going nowhere, and still haven't. He always reminds me of how he saved me too, LOL......yeah, yeah, whateva......

2. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?

One of my favoritest memories was going to watch my father play softball in his afterwork sports league and THEN the BEST part was going to the dive bars (as I now know them to be, LOL) and hanging out eating pizza and playing shuffleboard with the other kids. We felt so cool, being allowed to be in the bar and playing the games.

3. What happens when we die?

What I believe to happen when we die is that the people, who really tried to be good and thought they lived life to the fullest are whisked away to heaven by a loved one that has gone before them. Those who were evil and sinister don't come there with us...

4. Your dream job would be?

My dream job is to be a Broadway STAR!! I have a problem achieving that job, in that I can't sing and I get REALLY nervous talking in front of people, but I could dance my ass off!!

5. Tell me a really funny or embarrassing story involving you.

The first thing that pops into my mind is a Halloween party in college. I was a cat, that had a long dangly tail. I drank, quite a bit that night, and had to use the toilet. So, I pull down my leotard and pants and pee. I get up and realize that my tail was in the toilet the whole time. I take it off and throw it in the people's tub and shut the shower curtain. At some point in the night, we wandered from apartment to apartment. I remember a couple of people that night finding me elsewhere and saying that they found my tail in the other apartment. I pretended to not know and told them that I'd go get it, but I never did, LOL.

Do you wanna play too? If you do, give me a shout

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home