Friday, September 05, 2003

Hmm.......why, when I try to email someone that has left me a comment, does it not work......PMO

Anyway, Amy P, my kids are now in 4th, 3rd and kindergarten..........

I guess I might be double posting things on my blog, for some of my friends. I recently found out that some ladies that I once was in an email group with have discovered my blog, and I, theirs, so for those I post with on a regular basis, sorry, LOL.

We have a busy weekend coming up and I just realized that if I don't make my chicken, for an Oriental Chicken Salad, now, that I'll never get it done by tomorrow before we have to leave for our soccer games. I really don't want to be cooking chicken breasts at 9:43pm. BLEH......I even had dinner done by 2:30 today so that we could all serve ourselves before I ran out to practice with Johnny. Trying to think of how I can cook the chicken tomorrow, so that I can go to bed now, LOL

After soccer, we are heading to South Jersey tomorrow. I hear the ocean is gonna be nasty due to the effects from Fabian. Our only time down the shore, and we are going to have to be very careful. Actually, I don't even know how much time we'll really spend at the beach. Our friend's house is 3 blocks from the beach and the party is there.....so....

Ugh.....well, I guess it's cook or sleep right now......we'll see what I feel like doing by the time the computer shuts down and I walk up the 6 stairs to the kitchen, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home