Wednesday, December 03, 2003

So...what's new?? Can you guess......can't you see the difference?? LOL

I installed a new 80GB hard drive so things are very clean and organized and FAST around here, :-)

Yesterday, when schools were closed and EVERYONE was home, I let the house fall to pieces and worked on this machine. Well......I cleaned the bathrooms as part of my usual Tuesday ritual, but the rest of the house, oy!

Today, I straightened up a lot and finished getting programs where I want them to be and here I sit.

You should see my car. John took it hunting and got stuck in mud twice, so my poor car has dried mud, that is almost the size of cow pies all over the damn car. Very thick mud in my wheel wells and it's just a mess. Now it's so damn cold out that we can't really wash it, but I told him I'm not gonna drive again until it's clean, LOL. So, if you hear/see a woman in her pjs running through north Jersey after a clean car, it's probably me, cuz John woke up and got out of the house before I could make him take the dirty one, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home