Thursday, November 27, 2003

Last night we told the kids we were taking them into the city this weekend. John and Steph were wide-eyed and speechless and then were jumping around. They are so happy to be going in to see "A Christmas Carol". They were asking about it about a week ago and I told them that you had to buy tickets already.

John also said last night that he didn't care if he didn't get anything else for Christmas.

Tommy is not as enthused, but I'm sure he'll have a good time. I keep showing the kids Herald Square during the parade and telling them that we'll be there in two days.

This morning when the boys got up, I could hear John talking to Thomas, all excited again about our news last night.

I just wish it wasn't gonna be a cold, blustery day, LOL.

I don't think we'll go up to Rockerfeller Center, so we'll probably just hang around MSG, Macy's, the Empire State Building, and maybe the Disney Store. So, after John's basketball game Saturday morning, we'll be hitting THE CITY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home