Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Random thought while waiting for page to load....listening to Matchbox 20 on Jay Leno......I just LOVED their newest hit (Bright Lights), but after watching Rob Thomas sing, I love it even more, LOL. Something about a live version gets me all excited ;-)

Real reason for posting. John got his "report card" from LU today. There were 15 categories to get graded on. He got 8 outstandings, 6 marks on the edge of the box between outstanding and satisfactory and one needs improvement..... can anyone guess the category for that one?? Works cooperatively with others!!! Of course, I know it is tied to the happenings in his group with those girls, so I gave the teacher a call today to discuss. I just want to get her take on the classroom happenings, I'm not fighting the grade. Hopefully she'll call me back tomorrow and I won't ask, but I hope the other 3 girls got a needs improvement too. One of the moms (different mom from below) is the speech teacher at John's school, and I almost wanted to have her catch me looking at his folder while I was at the school today, LOL.

Steffi did fine too.....6 outstandings, 6 between outstanding and satisfactory and 3 satisfactory. Her satisfactories were in understanding the material (hello, she's 8 yrs. old and you had them really researching the immigrants, and two others with logical reasoning) I can see that she is different from John in reasoning. She likes things in black and white and whines when she has to think. She knows the answers, she just doesn't like working for them, LOL. But again, maybe it's just that she is young.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home