Wednesday, October 22, 2003

So.......remember my SIL who had twins 7 months ago......after many, many years of secondary infertility??? She's due again!!!!

O........M........G!!!! LOL I pray for her health and the health of her baby during these next couple of years/months......

I was so proud of myself today. I was inspired by my friend Laura to do something around the house, and make it actually look LIKE I did something, LOL.

I switched tasks every 20 minutes today, between doing household chores and PTA/computer chores.

I got the PTA Taxes done and printed out
I got the cards for the soccer coaches made and printed out
I changed 4 beds and washed and put away all sheets
Folded 2 loads of laundry, and did a complete wash and fold and put away of a 3rd load
Cleaned both bathrooms
Mopped bathrooms and front entry way
Helped Tommy with his homework
Cleaned dining room
Straightened up the kitchen.....
Oh, and I had time to "play" on the computer, but also feel like I did something around here.

(I don't know why I left that all in Laura's comments......I guess that was before I felt like I should be keeping this blog up better, LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home