Friday, October 03, 2003

Here's my Friday Five.

Very simple this week.....

1. What vehicle do you drive? Most of the time, I drive a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. Occasionally it is the 2001 Chrysler 300M

2. How long have you had it? We've had the van since August 1998

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? Me!!! (LMAO or I guess that you can remove the seats, LOL. On the 300M, I'd have to say it is the stereo controls on the steering wheel.)

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? Hmmm...ah.....it's that the dual sliding doors are manual.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? Some kind of cute sporty convertible..that has lots of space and can carry a lot of people and things..... Like the convertibles of the 50's and 60's. They seemed like boats to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home