Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Ah......lightbulb moment!! I think hiney mustard dressing SHOULD be honey mustard dressing, LMAO

And.....the reason the search came up in my site is that I was talking about John moving his hiney to music, and then there was another post where I was talking about honey mustard dressing, LOL

Boy, was it rainy this morning. I have to go out and use the wet vac in the sunporch to suck out all the water..... Our sunporch is basically a 3 sided structure that was attached to the back of our house. The bottom is a concrete slab covered in that astroturf type rug, and the walls are made up of aluminum siding. We really have never had a problem before, but I guess at the water was POURING out of the sky and whipping around today it decided to find any cracks it could to invade our dry space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home