Thursday, October 30, 2003

I have to go to bed, but I want to remind myself to post about how proud I am of my children on their Learning Unlimited Project Night. I was really disappointed in the attitudes of the 3 girls that John had to work with, as they really treated him like shit for 7 weeks and of course, when my husband and I overheard it and caught them being not-so-nice, and called them on it, one went straight to their mom and whispered about us. I feel bad cuz Stephanie was on a soccer team with one of these girls and was her friend, until Stephanie was told that they hated her brother. Now after tonight we have to see them again at Soccer awards and I hope the mom doesn't say anything to me about how my husband asked her some questions and told her a few things the other night. I don't want to say.......well, your daughter and her friends were little brats to my son for 7 weeks and I hated seeing him walking out of a great project night sulking and sad because of the way they treated him.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home