Friday, June 20, 2003

Okay......since I've WANTED to blog occasionally, but felt I had to finish up my Disney trip, I haven't, obviously......

So, here is my official notice that I will not be finishing up the Disney trip in sequence with the other posts, LOL.

Three more days of school for the kids!!! Today I'll be tie-dying with my daughter's class. It should be fun. Unfortunately it's raining again, but we can do it inside too. I think everything will be okay.

I also hope to figure out what the archive problem is here, so that I can get those the way I want. I think I may go back to certain times (my father's death, Disney journal) and print them out. Unless I buy a domain, I don't want to trust some of these things to be around forever.

Well, I'm off to finish getting ready for the craft today. I should be getting HP V tomorrow on my door step. My poor daughter REALLY wants the book, but MY birthday is before hers, Muhahaha......

Hopefully I'll keep this baby a little more active than I have the past months.

See ya around......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home