Thursday, March 27, 2003

ACK.......it's baseball season!! I just added the boys practices and such to my April Calendar, along with other exciting things going on and I just got a HUGE knot in my stomach!!

Crockpot take me away!!!!

For instance, next Thursday
10-12 Help Steph's class with papier-mache eggs
12:30-3pm Tommy goes to school
3pm p/u Tommy; go get other kids
3:25 arrive at kid's school
3:40 arrive home change Steffi into dance clothes
4-5 Steffi has dance
5:15 arrive home, eat dinner that must be ready and waiting
5:45 bring Tommy to practice
7:30-9pm attend Cub Scout leader's meeting

Trying to think of a good dinner already. I have some excellent dishes for these kind of days, just gotta really start planning my dinner menus

The Tuesday before it ain't much better
12:30-3pm Tommy goes to school
3pm p/u Tommy
4-5 kids arrive home......brief snack and off to
4:30-5:30 CCD (thank goodness we are doing this in the summer next year)
5:30 bring Johnny to practice (across town 20 min. away, so we'll be late)
7pm dinner (who the heck is gonna want to eat this late, and where do I fit homework in??)

I'm also very excited as the "class mom" part of my job description will have me "hopping" (no pun intended) in April.

Another one on the excitement meter, is a trip my husband has planned for the family in late April. Unfortunately, I also got notice that the International Luncheon for Steffi's class and the Mother's Day presentation for Tommy will be missed by the kids and I for this trip. I think I have enough "pull" to reschedule the luncheon, as it wasn't broadcasted to the other parents yet. However, the Mother's Day thing at Tommy's school, that I have on tape from the other two kids, and that made me cry, will definitely be missed :-(

As it stands now......kids off 4/18-4/27. Steffi returns to school for two normal days, and Johnny returns to school for the 3rd grade ESPA's and then 4/30-5/6 family vacation.......They are damn lucky kids, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home