Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I have to remember that there are people who read this blog that I don't "see" around anymore. Sorry gals.....

Anyway Tommy lost his first tooth tonight!!! ACK.......my baby!!! LOL

He is busy with t-ball and had his kindergarten orientation yesterday. He was SO bummed that he couldn't go to kindergarten this morning, LOL. He is already reading and I'm so afraid that he is gonna be bored out of his mind next year. Right now we have 25 kids in each kindergarten class next year, but one or two more students would push the district to get a 3rd section, which would give us 17-18 kids and the teacher could perhaps let him excel. Well, I guess I shouldn't be that worried, as Steffi was also reading going into kindergarten, but he's not as subdued as Steffi was, LOL.

I am busy spearheading the international luncheon for Steffi's grade. 60 children all bringing in something from their father's heritage, and I am to make sure they all do that, with no duplications. It's not bad, really, and I participated in the luncheon last year, so that was helpful. We went to a musical the other day, for a field trip. It was about Peter Rabbit.....very cute. We are also making preparations for her 1st Communion, all is well there too.

Johnny is in full-swing with his baseball too. He's on the Yankees this year, and is SO thrilled!! I've been approached by several of the moms of girls in his grade.....seems like he is one of the boys that is all the rage, for this year, anyway. They giggle foolishly when ever I see them within his sight, yet, the girls tell him how much they can't stand him. Remember those silly games. In fact, John came home today and said that he heard, that he and Dan and Dillon were hot, LMAO

The kids are still excelling in their schoolwork and I lace into them when they bring home 97's because they are making silly mistakes. Well, I'm not really lacing into them, but I am making them aware that they really should look over their work and go slowly when taking tests. Silly kids, just like their parents ;-)

I don't think I mentioned that we are waking the kids up at 4am in two weeks and bringing them to DisneyWorld, have I? Well, I just mentioned it, LOL. They are gonna poop their pants on the way to the airport, or when they finally figure out what's going on. We've made a bunch of reservations at really cool places for dinner and will be able to park hop for 6 days!!! YIPPEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home