Saturday, April 19, 2003

Yesterday was just SPLENDID. I woke up, went to Jazzercise, came home, straightened up a little, did a quick goodie run at Walmart and CVS, came home, napped on the floor with John and just LAZED around......

I got these HUGE coloring books for the kids, Scooby Doo, Powerpuff Girls and Looney Toons, mini Barrel of Monkeys for Tommy, a stuffed cranberry colored bunny for Steph (she wrote a letter to Mr. E. Bunny and requested one, so good thing I asked her what her letter contained), baseball cards for Johnny, those silly gel filled rubber yo-yo things, a chinese jumprope for the kids (they try cat's cradle a lot with a shoestring, LOL) and then the "normal" chocolate bunny and other assorted sugary goodies.

John wanted to make sure I had a good assortment as this might be the last year that some of them believe. John is already 9 and I'm sure sometime soon he's gonna "find out". I usually hide eggs outside at 7pm at night, and I'm always afraid the neighbor kids will tell them that they saw ME hiding the eggs. Maybe I'll have to do it later this year, but then I'm afraid I can encounter the bear, ACK, LOL

Tommy has practice at 3pm today, and Johnny's 1st game is at 3:30......I'm gonna miss his opening throw :-( I'm hoping Tommy's practice only is an hour and I can zip down to Johnny's field.

I also have to cook a brunch item and a dessert item today.

Have a splendid day, and a very Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home