Friday, November 15, 2002

Uh, yeah, so here I am thinking I'm back and I'm all into blogging again, and it's been a week since my last entry.

There is just SO much going on in my life, some stupid silly PTA drama, that I couldn't even begin to explain it here, but that's what's been keeping me busy. I'm not in the midst of it, but adults never cease to amaze me in the high school games that still go on through life...

This coming week will give us American Education Week, and I'll be busy visiting school, going to the 1st quarter Teacher's conferences, the PTA meeting, Girl Scout Leader's meeting AND a pack meeting for cub scouts. The week after that is bake sale/gift wrap delivery and Thanksgiving......

I just can't believe how fast December is approaching. I think I will address my Christmas cards this weekend, so when I go to various Christmas gatherings and get the kid's pictures, I'll just have to reproduce them and the cards will be all ready to go.

December 1st also brings my trip into NYC to see Movin' Out.....can't wait for that.

Oh, it's Friday.....I'll go search out the Friday Five fer ya!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home