Friday, November 08, 2002

Friday Five

1. Did you vote in your last elections? Yes, I've actually voted in every election, since I've moved here, which was about 6 years ago. I've always voted in the big elections.

2. Do you know who your elected representatives are? Yes, on a national level, I don't know every little joe on the county and state levels

3. Have you ever contacted an elected representative? Hmmm.....I seem to remember calling Sen. Lautenberg's office for some reason to just count my opinion against whatever it was he was voting for but I don't recall what it was now. If so, what was it about? Don't remember

4. Have you ever participated in a demonstration? Yes, a silly sit-in at college that was protesting the tuition hike.

5. Have you ever volunteered in an election? No What was the result? n/a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home