Thursday, November 07, 2002

Today and tomorrow the kids have off for the NJ Teacher's Convention. I have to remember to program the coffeemaker tonight, so that I don't have to get up tomorrow, like I did today, to start a pot of coffee for the poor working soul in my family, LOL.

This weekend we are going back to the Wolf Preserve for Cub Scouts. This time I am bringing Tommy and Steffi as well, since the experience of getting close to the wolves, and making them howl is so interesting and exciting.

I've been status quo here taking care of the PTA books...the pack books...being a Brownie leader...my involvement in Newcomer's...and of course the children's activities. I am so glad soccer is over, since the chill hasn't left the air since last week.

My kids and I are getting psyched up to see HP II next weekend. I'm sure the theaters will be MORE packed than they were the first time, since it seems that even the young ones are into the HP craze.

I really got to get started on our Christmas shopping......I just don't even have the giving spirit in me though, LOL......I'd rather just go out and buy $30 gift certificates for everyone, and purchase 2 video games a piece for my children......just call me Scrooge :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home