Sunday, November 03, 2002

We spent yesterday out in the raw, bitter chill with flurries watching the kids play soccer. I am SO glad that season ended. Two less things to do during the week and now our Saturdays are free for sleeping in. After we came home from the games, the fireplace was started, everyone was bundled in something fleecy and dinner ended up being grilled cheese sandwiches and soups.....very comforting meals.

We've also spent the weekend reminiscing with Run-D.M.C. tapes, so I decided to burn a CD of three of their albums so we could also listen to it in the car. I've never met ANYONE who knows all the words to their songs, even the ones that weren't the most played ones, except for my husband......I know the lyrics to It's Tricky, Rock Box and You Be 'Illin, but damn......he could probably go up on stage with them, and you wouldn't even notice......

Today, I went to Target and got boots for the kids, so I'm sure there won't be much snow this year :-) and now I am yawning, I've blogged, it's time for bed :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home