Friday, November 08, 2002

So...I have to tell you about a silly moment I had at lunch today. We ate at the Rattlesnake Ranch Cafe. They serve exotic meats, as well as the normal southwestern meal...... For appetizers, we had Country Fried Alligator. Everyone tried some, everyone liked it. For our meal, two kids had soft tacos, one had a hot dog, I had a burrito and John ate a special.....Wild Boar Fajita. For some reason, I was thinking buffalo, so when I went to try a piece, I said "hey, this tastes like pork" John just looked at me, and I thought for a moment, then burst out laughing......boar.....pork......basically same thing, LOL......

shoot....looking on their site, looks like we should have gone there on Tuesday......kids eat free, LOL.

I should also go there on a Thursday night, as a friend from middle and high school is the entertainment. One of these days......

Alright, I'm off to nap as WC is on hiatus, and I had a big margarita for lunch as well ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home