Wednesday, November 14, 2001

I got my hair shaped today. I had a little bit of buildup from my new sucky Pantene hairspray and ya know what cures that?? Sea Breeze..... My stylist drenched my hair in it and combed out the yuck.....my hair has smelled like that all day, but it's REALLY clean!!

I also visited the kids for 1/2 hour each at school today. I watched John's math class and his Spanish lesson. I really enjoyed the Spanish. I had 7 years of it through HS and College and I was one stinkin' class away from a minor in it. I can't wait as the years progress to be able to brush up my skills better. I fully understood everything she said, which was good. And she hardly uses English, just like my profesoras used to teach!!

I watched Steffi's math and science lessons. It was great. There were 18 1st graders trying to explain what soil was. Some of the answers were so cute/imaginative/realistic.

Okay.....right now I am eating healthy, sorta..... I am snacking on spinach, tomato and potato crisps. That's good, but dipping them in the leftover onion soup dip is against the whole healthy eating thing, I think, LOL.

I am done blogging for the day.....thanks for visiting!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home