Sunday, November 04, 2001

ARGH......My new best friend, in real life, and I are in a predicament. Our girls went on a Brownie outing yesterday and comments and looks were being thrown around and it escalated to where my daughter was punched in the stomach, by her daughter, because she wanted to say hi to someone that this other girl was already talking to. I asked someone else to give us a ride home, cuz I think that putting the girls back into the truck, within 5 inches of each other, with apologies already doled out, would have been fruitless.

Now she wants us to talk it out, and of course, I am standing up for my daughter, and she, hers.....so how does one resolves this issue gracefully?? I know I saw things yesterday, that she's not aware of, and probably vice-versa.....so will it become a she said, (s)he said?? And, of course, yesterday wasn't the first time that things escalated between the two of them.....well, the punching was, but they have disagreements all the time about so much nonsense.....that I as a parent of 3 tend to ignore.....just the basic bullshit, but she's an only child and doesn't understand to walk away and forget about it...Damn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home