Saturday, November 03, 2001

I talked with my brother yesterday about everything going on in my family. He was wondering if he should be making a visit now, or wait until the visit he has already planned for Christmas. My husband and I think that visiting now is not a bad idea.....my mom sees no reason for it. If he DOES come now, he doesn't want my parents to be pissed that he thinks Dad is dying and this might be the last visit, but God forbid something does happen between now and Christmas. My brother will have to live with that on his mind.....

I am pretty sure that my dad is being released from the hospital today. I say that if he comes home, and still doesn't eat for a week and continues to sleep the days away that my brother should make it in before Christmas. He'd be coming from Denver, so it's not like it's a hop, skip and a jump away. Then, if he does come, after 3 hours of talking to Dad, his business would be done anyway, so should he just call on the phone more often, perhaps.....

This sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home