Monday, October 15, 2001

Oh, I am so lame.....gotta get back into daily blogging to please my readers, LOL.

I will start off with the bad news first. Since dad has come home, he doesn't feel like eating, for no other reason that he just doesn't want to. He lays around the house all day doing nothing, so mom and I think that he is in a severe depression. They go into the city on Thursday, so my mom will bring this up, if he doesn't first. My mom told me she goes into work everyday to escape it.

Now......on Friday, we went apple picking, so later on this week, I'll have to make some of my kickass apple pies, that some of you have tasted last fall. I made apple pancakes (apfelpfannkuchen) for dinner on Friday with some grilled Bratwurst. They were YUMMAY.

We spent the night with 4 other families getting lost in a corn maze and finally giving up after two hours. It was fun, and I think our biggest downfall was that the kids were taking turns trying to get us out, LOL.

Saturday, soccer, soccer and more soccer.

Sunday, my mom took us to the mall to buy winter jackets and a boat load of other things.

Today, I went on another 2.4 mile walk, which I do once a week. I'm thinking it'd be really cool if I did that every day ;-)

I have completed the PTA audit and snow chain, so my desk is getting clear, YIPPEE......

Ooh, that's the timer, dinner's ready......ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home