Monday, September 24, 2001

Okay, so John comes home from work today and says he got me part of my anniversary gift, if I want to consider it as such. (Funny, how we never exchange gifts on the actual day anymore) It is membership to a gym 1/2 hour away, close to his work and my parents house. Okay, so I ask why can't it be one closer to my house that is more convenient?? Well, the cost is only $100 for the year through his work, and we won't get that kind of deal anywhere else. Fine. I've been asking for a membership for about 2 years now, and they do have babysitting available for a fee, so I guess I am gonna look at my calendar week by week and try to go at least 3x a week for starters.....This should be interesting, I haven't been in a gym since weightlifting class, senior year in high school. I hope that a trainer is available, for free of course, to get me started on a routine.

My father is back in the hospital for a fever. They found out that my father's fever, THIS time, is related to his pancreatic stent (tube that allows the bile to drain). Friday his bilirubin was only .8, and it was close to 4 today. Damn, damn, damn...... They'll be replacing the stent on Wednesday and hopefully he can start his 2nd round of chemo NEXT Tuesday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home