Friday, January 10, 2003

So...I am sure many of you are thinking that there was sure something interesting flowing out of these fingers last year.....

Yes, I was wrong for talking about someone behind their back......but can anyone answer the question of WHY someone saved a bunch of posts that are no longer *on the boards* and deliberately used them a year later to really hurt someone.......and I am not talking about any of those that were doing the talking as being hurt, but the person who it was all about.......why would someone do that???

Too many questions......not enough answers.....

I just would like to remind everyone as well, I can GUARANTEE that 90% of us have got caught up in the game......you just may not have been caught......and you never know what some freak has saved from when, just for the pure thrill of hurting someone to their core......

Alicia.....I am sorry that you got hurt the most in all of this........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home