Thursday, January 09, 2003

Man I'm boring........I have NO idea what to write......

If I wrote about my son's family birthday party this weekend.....I would just be being mean to my inlaws.....

If I wrote about my children's progress reports, it's the same ol' excellence in academics, and they both need to stop talking so much in class

If I wrote about how I went shopping with gift certificates from Christmas and was so excited that I was able to buy all size 10 things, I'd feel very self-conscience that a lot of people battle with their weight and probably think that I shouldn't be gloating about loosing 8 lbs and 1 pant size

Other than that......same old rat race here with the kids, PTA, scouts, CCD, etc.......

Nothing very interesting flowing out of these fingers.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home