Friday, December 06, 2002

Woohoo...The 12 Days of Cookies is back!!! I'm sure I'll be making the macaroons in the next 2 days.....plus, I might go back to last year's choices......there were milano cookies that I might attempt this year, plus I remember the crescent cookies being a hit.

I bought my daughter a winter dress coat today and my husband can't understand why she needs it.......besides the warmness factor, I think she would look quite silly in her long dress and waist length jacket...it was only $34.98 on sale.......quite a bargain.....

What else.......I hope the weather and surroundings stay cold and white.....I want to go sledding at my mom's house on Sunday. She has quite a hill in the backyard, that the kids will LOVE. Last year, we didn't have these snow tubes, that we got this year, and we will go FLYING if we use these Sunday!!

Maybe John will get the tree tomorrow, and I can decorate on Monday.......he says he doesn't like listening to Christmas music without a tree, LOL

Alright, that's about all......gonna go to sleep........I've been quite enjoying it as of late, LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home