Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I am so totally feeling overwhelmed by Christmas........and it has nothing to due with the meaning of Christmas, but what I feel is society's expectations......ya know.....the clean house, decorated, baking cookies, gifts for all and then some, parties in school, parties in work, etc..etc..etc.. AY YI YI

I also still feel overwhelmed by all the toys the kids already have!!! I swear, I am cleaning out their stuff constantly and NOTHING is disappearing!!! GRRR

Another thing annoying me......being right.......even when the outcome was NOT what I had wanted......just the same ol' same ol' PTA nonsense/fallout and I knew how certain people were gonna react, and of course, they are being true to form and SELFISH!! LOL

I can't wait until tomorrow......I'll find out if I am having 2 nieces, 2 nephew or one of each........ I am thinking there is at least one girl in there.......my SIL thinks 2 girls.......most of the times, LOL

Oh, and I wonder if we'll see anywhere close to the amount of snow they are forecasting?? About 5-8" here, but 8+" by some of my friends down there in the South Jersey area.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home