Thursday, September 05, 2002

Oh, oh, oh, I am SO livid!!

I manage to fit in a pedicure and manicure today for a wedding I am going to tomorrow. I never do that, but I've become good friends with a woman, who also happens to be a manicurist. I was SO damn careful today.....I just happened to look at my nails and my right pointer finger looks like it is wearing down a little, and my big left toe is TOTALLY screwed up......I probably did that while I was trying to fly a kite with the boys, at Steffi's soccer practice......

DAMN

And...of course, Tara is not around tomorrow......so I think I have to go buy polish that is close to what she painted and fix those two spots.

And THAT is the reason why I NEVER wear finger nail polish and only paint my tootsies when ABSOLUTELY necessary.

I also think 4 coats of different stuff on the toes is overload.......I mean I do one or two when I do them myself...granted they're not as shiny, but it lasts for more than one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home