Thursday, August 29, 2002

Brrr...it's a wet and chilly 53ยบ today, and I am so comfy in sweats and a big shirt, etc... I forgot how comforting nice, fluffy clothing can be. I have really gone through a lot of piles in my room today, and I think my husband will be happily surprised when he comes home. I think I may even shock him if I repaint the trim this weekend, as well. He's been wanting a new king size bed and bedroom set, but didn't want to have to deal with piles while we threw out/rearranged/set up the bedroom again. So, I think it is 85% ready to redecorate. How come the bedroom ends up being the place for *stuff*. Probably because when we entertain, if there is anything that is not in it's place, we throw it in the bedroom for a day, and then, a month later, it has reproduced, LOL So, I am back to square one with piles, yet again......

I also tried looking for strappy sandles or dress shoes for a wedding next weekend and I am very disappointed. I finally want to get with the times and get some funky looking shoes, but since the toes are all narrow/weird, my shoe looks like it is a 13, NOT a 10. I'm used to having the toes near the top of the shoe.....not somewhere in the middle and then all this narrow box for another foot. Another dilemma.....if my toes are showing, I assume I should be hose-less.....but how about a strappy shoe that has toes enclosed? Can I wear stockings? Please, say yes.....I just love black stockings with black dresses......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home