Wednesday, August 28, 2002

I'm a little disappointed. After talking with my Jazzercise instructor, it seems that I have to lay out a good chunk of money to become an instructor. I thought I would go take an exam, on exercise issues, and then *perform* and if I passed I was now an instructor, and I would teach for her, and I'd get paid......NOPE It seems like I need to pay them at least $1000 first, and then my salary would be a certain "small" percentage of what the classes take in, monthly. I am really not doing this to earn money, as I am a SAHM by choice, but it would be a good incentive for me as I add more things to my already hectic schedule. So after looking at the time that I would be losing to instructing and the stress it would put on me, I don't think I am going to teach right now. If I wasn't the PTA Treasurer; Pack Treasurer; Brownie co-leader; Preschool, CCD, Soccer and dancing chauffeur, I'd might consider it a little more strongly. Good news is that I am out of the most time consuming duties in two years, LOL

Well, coffee talk is over, and I must get ready for Jazzercise now :-) Have a splendid day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home